The computer in learning and teaching can be used as a tool, tutor and tutee.
Tutor: In my class, I share the using of my pc with my students to display outputs related to my lessons such as showing PowerPoint presentations, viewing statistics through an excel spreadsheet, I like to play a movie, a music song, or share a game through the lesson warm-up or ice breaking activities.
Tutee: Through one of my courses, I taught students to develop new simple projects using programming language, Visual Basic.Net, the impact was amazing on my students as they controlled the computer to complete their demands. And many talented students used Front Page to develop new web pages for some of their subjects, in addition to join some external competitions in web page implementing.
Tool: Created a multimedia team of students to access the famous discussion sites (Facebook, Flickr, Forums, etc) , to share their thoughts in addition to participate in displaying some of their projects related to school subjects, and showing their projects in designing using Adobe Photoshop and Flash.
I encouraged my students to contact me on my MSN messenger online for the revision of the final exam for the IT subjects, they liked the experienced and asked our IT department in the school to repeat this revision even for the tests.
I chosen the IT field as a major study because I knew at that time that the technology field serve all the users in different ways, specially the learning field for teachers, students, family and society.






No comments:
Post a Comment